Contacting us at the Mother’s Milk Bank charity is a straightforward process that allows you to connect with our organisation dedicated to providing vital support for infants and families in need.
Sending an email is often an efficient way to initiate contact. You can outline your inquiries, express your interest in their services or volunteering opportunities, or seek information on how to donate breast milk. Be sure to provide accurate contact details so we can respond promptly.
Another option is to give us a call during our office hours, which are listed below. This direct communication method allows you to have real-time conversations and get immediate answers to your questions or concerns.
If you prefer a more personal approach, you might also consider visiting our physical location, where you can meet some of our extraordinary team members.
Regardless of the method you choose, reaching out to the Mother’s Milk Bank charity is the first step in discovering how you can contribute to our mission of providing essential nourishment and support to infants in need.
Collection of expressed breast milk
(a minimum of 2 litres is required)
• Please ensure that your breastmilk is collected in recognised breastmilk storage bags (not Ziplock bags).
• If possible, fill your storage bags to the top line of the bag or bottle (no greater). This reduces the chance of the bags splitting or leaking.
• Please write your surname and the date you expressed the breastmilk onto each bag.
• Your expressed donor milk must be immediately stored in the back part of your refrigerator (for up to 3 days) or preferably in the back part of your freezer (for up to 3 months). The back is the coldest part of your refrigerator/freezer.
• All these measures help us immensely when we receive and process your donated milk.
contact us contact us contact us contact us